I can’t beleive we are in February already! The Super Bowl is this Sunday, February 7th and I thought you might enjoy an easy wings recipe for your party. I make these for many parties that we attend and they are a hit everytime!
For the Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings (if whole cut up and discard the wing tip)
- Salt and pepper in a large bowl
For the Seasoned Buffalo Sauce
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Season the wings with salt and pepper.
- Cook wing for 12 minutes on each side. Of course, this depends on the size of the chicken wings. Smaller wings taking less time.
- While the wings are cooking, make the sauce. Combine the butter and garlic in a small sauce pan. Cook for until the butter is melted. Stir in the hot sauce, salt, onion powder, chili powder and sugar. Set aside.
- When the wings are finished on the grill I put them in a large bowl and pour the sauce over the top. Then toss untill every wing is covered in the yummy sauce!
- I serve with celery sticks, carrots, ranch and blue cheese dressing.
I have to say that I am a PANTHERS FAN!! So GOOOOO Panthers!!!